RXFORGE is a coalition of Ron Sackowitz and Cory Worf.
Ron Sackowitz - Owner of RXFORGE
Having over 40 years experince as a designer, fabricator, machinest, and a certified welder, and is also a active member at Crossfit Weddington, NC. Where new ideas and better products continue to stem from.
Coach Cory Worf – Head Coach & Owner at Crossfit Weddington, NC
My background in massage therapy and functional fitness has helped me have the opportunity to work with several professional teams including the Volvo Cannondale Professional Mountain Bike Team, the Schwinn Toyota Professional Mountain Bike Team, the French National Team for Motorcross Des Nations in Brazil, and several professional Motorcross racers including: Jeremy McGrath (AMA Supercross Champion), Jimmy Button, Sebastian Tortelli (FIM World Champion), Ernesto Fonseca (East Coast 125 Champion), Buddy Antunez (Arenacross Champion), and Ryan Hughes. My interest in functional fitness, and peak performance led me in a natural progression to CrossFit in which I was certified in 2008. You can find me often on our gym floor training everyone from our beginning athletes to professional athletes, and everyone in between.
When I’m not coaching my favorite thing is spending time with my wife and three children. They are the most important things in my life.
- Glenn Pendlay Olympic Lifting L1 & L2
- CrossFit Endurance Certified
- Functional Movement Systems Certified (FMS)
- Functional Movement Taping Certified L1 & L2 (FMT)
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Certified
- Massage Therapist
- Second WOD at Garage Games in Charleston, SC in 2011. 1st place Co-Ed Team Overall for the weekend.
- 1st Place Masters Men 2013 Carolina Fitness Challenge
- Miles for Miracles, Head Coach (2,475 mile bike ride from San Diego to Daytona in 2011)
- 1st Place male/female Team Garage Games in (Charleston 2011)
- 2nd place, 2012 Garage Games team event (CrossFit Charlotte)
- 6th place 2013 Reebok CrossFit Open (Mid Atlantic Masters 40-44)
- 1st Place Masters Men Garage Games “2013 Hunger Games”